Based in São Paulo, Brazil
What if you had an island in another planet? Would you be able to survive and prosper?
After releasing our first game, Mana Spark, we were eager to put everything we learn into practice. We wanted something that would fit both our team's skills and taste and, after some months of prototyping, we finally arrived in what we now call Nova Lands.
- A chunky tech-tree to research
- Character skill tree to progress. Level up!
- Unlock islands nearby with new minerals, plants, creatures, and biomes to explore
- Let the bots collect the most needed resources efficiently
- Streamline the production and automatize it from start to finish!
- NPCs to talk to, quests to complete, rewards to get
- A pacifist or a combat encounter? Approach the game in your preferred way
Gameplay trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Follow Nova Lands' development updates on its discord server discord.gg.
BEHEMUTT is a brazilian independent game studio made up of Doug Oliveira and Ed Freitas.
More information on BEHEMUTT, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Nova Lands Credits
Programming & Tech Stuff
Game Design & Art
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks